Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i am so domestic

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: josh deals with all that. usually i go and turn it off because i get too cold haha

B- My BEDROOM theme is: purples and blues, with black furniture, and beige-y lamps

C- The CAR in the driveway is: a black honda crv [don't stalk me!]

D- My DESK looks: the only desk i have is my sewing table, which looks like a craft explosion occured

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 6:11am (mon-thurs). otherwise, anytime i naturally wake up (usually closer to the 11-12:30 range). i dont like setting my alarm on even number
s though. i'm weird.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my luscious locks

G- My GARAGE is filled with: we don't have a garage. we have a storage unit but all that's in there is boxes.

H- My HOME is: a pretty good size but still kind of a rip off. good thing i like it so much ♥

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you’d see: a lot of ikea, an awesome quilt made by my
mom, a lavender down comforter, and a vomiting closet [josh: "umm jess...your closet vomited again..."]

[did i show you guys the awesome quilt my mom made for us for graduation?? it's amazing. it's also kitty's all time favorite snuggle blanket]

J- My favorite JUICE is: strawberry-kiwi

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the old wallpaper. i used to dislike it but i now i'm quite fond of it

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: jeff and dorris were over last night for dinner

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: from my bank about getting student loans. too bad i graduated! hollaaa

N- My NEIGHBORS think I’m: i wouldnt know, considering we rarely see anyone in our 4-plex. they might think we're shady since we take our time getting in the apt if they're around because we don't want to get jay-z discovered.

[hard to believe this cutie is illegal, huh?]

O- If you OPENED my fridge you’d see: milk, cheese, sprite, dr pepper, applesauce, eggs...you know. the usual.

P- My last house PARTY was: its a party every night around these parts

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: wendys drive-through. wendy is super fast and me paying for it totally counts as "fixing" it, right?

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: probably the living room. i like our comfy couch and our big tv.

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Paul Mitchell

T- My largest TELEVISION is: i think it's 47"?

U- UNDER my bed you will find: sometimes a kitty cat. or chapstick that a certain kitty knocks down and plays with.

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: a few weeks ago. i dont usually vacuum. i just have josh do it because he's ocd and vacuums all the time [drop a crumb in my house...you'll see]

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: a jungle of a garden next door

X- I wish I had X-TRA: closet. or just one nice walk-in closet. i would love that.

Y- My YARD is: cool. there's trees and a lamppost and stuff. we have a balcony thing too but we don't use it because kitty likes to get all up in the curtains so everyone can see him outside. so we pushed the couch up against the curtains so we won't get caught.

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: whenever i get around to it. usually 10:30 or 11 on weeknights i think.

thanks to maedchenmitherz for the survey. let me know if you do it!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

We had an "illegal" cat too in our married apt in Provo! We would up putting white butcher paper over the front windows, and leaving the blinds down all the time so you couldn't tell. Our cat liked to sit in the windows too much....good luck keeping Jay-Z on the dl ;)

*katrina* said...

ha ha. I can't set my alarm on even numbers. I'm kind of OCD about it. Glad I'm not the only one ;)

Anonymous said...

your posts always make me laugh! :) sooo cute...