Sunday, October 16, 2011

blimpie at 29 weeks

yesterday i hit 29 weeks. woohoo! it was a fun day because my mom and grandma were able to come visit :) my mom drove up from arizona so she could make it to my baby shower, which was last night, and was a BLAST! once i steal some pictures from emily i will do a post about it.


i've been ballooning up into a blimp haha. people who haven't seen me in even a week are like "whoa!". and yesterday when i was wearing this shirt, something bad happened... here is a little conversation that went down:

me: i bent over to pick something up, and...i...broke my shirt
josh: you what!?
me: i bent over, and i broke my shirt!
josh: let me get this straight. you bent over, and you broke your maternity shirt!?
me: ummm....yes, that happened...

hahaha. one of the little belt loop things on the side snapped off. thankfully it wasn't anything to serious and just took a minute to fix. but it was pretty humorous :)

1 comment:

Emelro said...

hahaha i love you!!! you're adorable and i will hopefully have the pictures from the baby shower up tonight!