Tuesday, November 24, 2009

hello, warm weather!

we made it to arizona today! yay! flying is SO much better than driving. by the time they hand drinks out and you drink it, its ready for descent. its awesome.

my mom picked us up and had cute little presents for us. i quickly devoured the candy portion of the gift haha. then we went and visited my dad at work, and he was able to take his lunch break and we had lunch together as a family ♥

then we went to this awesome fabric store. i wanted to buy everything. i bought fabric strips, fat quarters, and some really cute flannel (think the hungry little caterpillar). it was fun.

then we went to the house. it is awesome. my parents have finished moving in, and everything is super nice. i love it. i even got chilly at one point, even though its like 75 degrees out.

i love vacation. and how my parents cook for us and its all healthy and stuff. usually we have a girl named wendy make our dinners, or this guy called red baron. i dont know if you know them? anyways, it is so nice here and it is fabulous to spend time with my parents. they are taking good care of us for sure♥

3 comments:

Liv said...

I'm so jealous of the temp is AZ!!

Get this- last time I ate Wendy's I felt sick all day. It's been too long since I've regularly had fast food. I can't even enjoy it now. Lame.

Honeybee said...

YAY! I love when other people cook for me too. I just can't stay too long at home or they will tell me soon I am cooking for dinner :)

l i z said...

i think i know that Wendy girl too.