Tuesday, November 10, 2009

clawing my way to the top...

after being sick and in quarantine for a week, i made my debut back into the world yesterday. and by world, i mean school. its been kicking my booty. i need to get back into the school-groove. i have at least 2 exams next week and i dont even know whats going on in those classes.

there are so many things i would rather do right now than do homework. like all the things i feel like i need to do, like exercise, improve my blog, improve my etsy shop, look at peoples blogs, craft, etc. its quite distracting...

sorry for the boring post. feel free to stop by with candy. haha.

1 comment:

Andhari said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. But BOOOO to school though, lately I've been feeling super lazy to go to school. I need to kick it aside :) how to keep motivated? Share some tips!:)