Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ok, i know i should be working on my paper that is due tomorrow, and i am going to right after this, but i just had to say i love being an aunt. its something i have wanted to be forever. of course, i always thought rachel would get married before me and then i would get nieces/nephews sooner or later. but now im not only lucky enough to be married to juji but to instantly become an aunt as well. i love love love it.

now i get this:


and this :]


in paris hiltons words, loves it.


3 comments:

The Blairs said...

So cute! We are so mushy towards each other. Oh well, I love it.


Jax wants to spend the night too. If yall want to have them, let me know when. Anytime you want is fine by me (or not, if you're too busy).

p.s. I can't wait till yall have kids. Then it'll be my turn to be the favorite Aunt.

Unknown said...

Being an aunt really is the best. I will have to agree with you on this one. Being the favorite aunt is a calling I take to the extreme. Its the best one anyone could have!

l i z said...

i was nine the year (1990) my first two nieces were born,(they just graduated from high school)!

i was quite worried there for awhile that they'd be married and having kids before me.

p.s. these kids ARE uber cute!