Tuesday, September 30, 2008

i am in HATE with school...

this semester has been rough. straight. up. rough.

i think seven classes and two jobs might be getting to me...

so anyways, if anyone sees me at school or wherever looking all frazzled and whatnot, please try to ignore it. haha. who even knows when i last took a shower. just kidding, i remember...

plus, one of my jobs has been aggravating. i feel like im the one doing everything. and i just get frustrated by the way my boss handles a lot of things. anyways, i wont go into too much detail because i've read too many stories about how writing stuff on the internet can get back to your workplace. not that anyone i work with or for knows about this blog, but yeah.

its just been a trying experience, but as josh said, "at least you're getting experience working for a scumbag boss."

2 comments:

Juji said...

I used a different word than scumbag. muah ha ha

Jeni said...

Hang in there! I only have one job and three classes and I rarely shower. :)