Friday, September 26, 2008

tag...i'm it!

8 Things I am Passionate About:
1: joshua. thats why i asked him out in the first place.
2: recycling
3: water, the universal solvent
4: food
5: jay-z
6: candy
7: the style network
8: umm...food

8 Words or Phrases I Say Often:

1: holla hollaa
2: what up yo
3: ahhhhhhhhh
4: yikes...bikes....
5: code red! code red!
6: lets play a dame...
7: thats a riot
8: i love you joshy

8 Things I want to do before I Die:

1: go to egypt
2: walk the great wall of chine
3: get a dog
4: work in the temple
5: have a family
6: finish college and hopefully have decent grades
7: meet hilary clinton
8: be smart

8 Things I Have Learned From my Past:

1: just be yourself
2: take advantage of all the opportunities you have
3: be hard working and people will respect you
4: ask guys out because they might never ask you
5: look good and you'll feel better
6: stand up for yourself
7: always love your family and friends
8: listen to people. they like it.

8 Places I Would Love to Go or See:
1: egypt
2: fiji
3: england
4: hawaii
5: virgin islands
6: san fransisco....i love it
7: taj mahal
8: australia. i loved it.

8 Things I Currently Need or Want:
1: a wendys homestyle chicken go-wrap
2: sleeeep
3: clothes. i always want clothes
4: i want to win the lottery haha
5: i want to drop out but dont worry mom i wont
6: not have any labs so i could always go home earlier from school
7: a closet like sarah jessica parkers in sex and the city
8: a house

and i tag...anyone who wants to do it ha ha ha...

1 comment:

Liv said...

ooooh the blog looks lovely! like it.