Wednesday, October 24, 2007

fancy that

i was always one of those girls
who just thought i would grow up and never find love.
sure ive had guys tell me they love me.
it never really meant anything to me.
and i'd never said it back.
i sent them packing, as always.

now love has found me and i know what it is.
i. am. in. love.
who knew it was really possible?
its not just in the disney movies, folks.

yesterday a vase full of flowers was delivered to my door.
"just because..."
sweetest thing anyones ever done for me.
and the first time any male has ever given me flowers..
(besides my dad).

now when people say they are in love..
i dont roll my eyes..
and think to myself they are making it up anymore..

"There is always some madness in love.
But there is also always some reason in madness."
(ill let you guess who said that one..)

No comments: