Wednesday, April 6, 2011

day 23: yikes

i'm glad most people who read my blog understand that most of the time i'm being jokey. while i am extremely awesome, i'm not thaaaat full of myself. haha. on that note, here is day 23.

DAY 23: A PICTURE OF SOMETHING YOU WISH YOU WERE BETTER AT



i need to be better at self control. i was trying to think of what i need to be better at, and i thought of a LOT of things. but most of them came down to having self control. i want to be more fit, eat better, exercise, save more money, etc.

...aka, have more self control haha. any tips for me?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Being fit and eating well can be difficult, but only in the beginning. Once you're into the habit of it, it gets a lot easier.

As far as saving money goes, set small goals of amounts to reach, and then you accomplish them, set a new one. That's the best I have, I'm not a very good saver either. :/

Elaine said...

Ughh...that's totally me too :(

P.S. At first I thought self said sex. Oopsy.

Emelro said...

bahahah i thought it said sex control too