Tuesday, July 20, 2010

BESTeam feature: moonangelnay

todays BESTeam feature is on the shop Moon Angel Art - by moonangelnay. her shop is full of fine art photography "with a whimsical outlook on nature, inspired by animals, flowers, landscapes, vintage, dreams, vibrant color and favoring styles of macro, bokeh and lomography." i have included pictures of some of my favorite listings, but she has a TON more so please go check out her shop! you are sure to find something you'll love! here is her interview:

What's your favorite color?
I love them all!

[click pictures to view their listing]

What inspires you?
The essence of Art and Nature


What do you love most about what you do?
It takes me outside and allows me to interact with things through macro photography that would normally be overlooked by most just passing by. I get to become an analyst and observer of nature's finer details. I consider it a beautiful thing.


Is Etsy part-time, full-time, or hobby for you? How do you balance it with everything else?
Erm... LOL... ok I would consider it to be all three as I am a stay at home mom and it is much a part of my life as my children are, and my daily routine. I wake up to Etsy before my children are up, and work on it at intervals throughout the day, then dedicate my evenings to it exclusively once all calms down and the sprogs are asleep! I guess you could call it more full time. Yet I love it so much, I wouldn't call it a job over a hobby :)


What are your top favorite blogs or websites?
I love Ravelry.com as I am an obessive knitter with a yarn fetish!


What are your current projects?
My current photography projects are all on my PC ready for short poems and the editing that follows that inspiration. I can't say there are one or two as there are several! I am also working on a tonne of photo jewelry for a craft show in December.


How did you get started w/your Etsy shop (what made you open it)?
I started out my store knitting and sewing funnily enough, but found that I was a lot more attuned to altered photography, and changed it all a few months later to become what it is now. I love my family very much and would like to be able to contribute to the household in a financial way which was the motivation to get me going. I am about to re-open my original store soon under a new name :)


Do you have any promo's or sales going on right now?
My clay photo jewelry is on sale $5 off!

where to find moonangelnay:
ETSY
BLOG
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
FLICKR
STUMBLEUPON

No comments: