Saturday, February 20, 2010

the anticipation...

has been killing me. i've been stalking the web for my pictures. only a couple good ones of me have been posted, and most of them come from my bff sarah (who is freakishly talented!). but here's a couple more that have been posted.


i tried to make it larger, sorry if its pixelated...


[a bit too modelly as josh says...]

what do you think? some good, some not so good. all the ones sarah did are my favorite. good thing she's my friend so i can force her to take pictures of me all the time. cha-ching! ♥

2 comments:

Sarah said...

attn everyone: when she says "Force" she means "hits"..its an abusive relationship. hahahaha.. =/

Andhari said...

The pictures are excellent, including the last one. Modelly? Yes but in a good way, like you do sell the clothes. And that's what good models suppose to do. Not to mention you really can pose, the shape's great. Good job!