Thursday, December 17, 2009

stocking stuffers

need help thinking of stocking stuffers? here are a few little ideas...
chocolate oranges. yummmm. ~$2.50 at grocery stores. (i'll take 3. thanks)

a movie. christmas or otherwise. elf is $8.99 (we just got it)
canasta cards. $13.92. (we are now obsessed w/canasta. thanks mom and dad)

complete acne therapy system. $24.99 (my friend tried it and said its awesome)



skeleton key necklace, from my shop. $12.50, w/free shipping



ulta nail polish (im obsessed). $5, buy 1 get 1 free right now!


burts bees lip balm. $3.00. you should always have this stuff handy!


what do you like to get in your stocking?

2 comments:

Liv said...

toothbrush! always a favorite in my stocking.

Kristine said...

Chocolate oranges are one of my favorite things ever! And this year, I discovered the Trader Joe's version. Soooooo good...