Thursday, September 10, 2009

some questions for the universe...

1. i am in an entrepreneurship class, and we have to form a small business for the semester. i am having trouble coming up with ideas. our group is 5 people, and all of us are girls except for 1 guy. so the help i am asking for: what kind of products or services would you want/like to be available to you (ex. on campus, online, street corner, etc)

2. i have this one friend. im 98% positive she doesnt read this blog, but for privacy's sake we will call her tiffany (because i dont have any friends named tiffany). so...tiffany is funny, nice, and has some similar interests to me. i have known her for 3 years. she's been one of my best friends at times, and one of my least favorite people other times. we've gone on trips, went on double dates, set eachother up, etc.

the problem is i feel like the only time she wants to be my friend is when she needs help. ex she texts me out of the blue being like "hey baby what's up!?!" and then the following convo includes the fact that she needs help moving, or whatever other problems she is having. it's hard for me to want to be her friend, but what do i do about it? ignore her? keep putting up with it? i dont know anymore...


those are my 2 current questions for the universe... maybe you have some suggestions/advice?

thanks, love you guys ♥

5 comments:

The Blairs said...

1. What about catering? Can that not work for your business, or do you just want something different.

2. I hate people. You should try it sometime :)

Andhari said...

To answer your first question, maybe a small coffee joint? I mean in any seasons people won't get tired of that. They always need coffees. Maybe with some variations of sandwich or even a cake. Those business are usually always booming.

And for your second question, if she's nice to you and you like being around her then be her friend but don't let her use you like that. Test her and try not to be around all the time when she needs you. Try to ask for her help too and if she's not dependable then I don't think she's being a real friend to you.:)

Honeybee said...

You should have a business where you make original art prints, or maybe make custom laptop covers. Things you already have experience in, and things that people like. Before I found my laptop cover I wished that someone would make me one with some of my original photography on it or something like that. Boys and girls have laptops.

About the friend...I hate people too! I sometimes feel like people I know do this to me. Usually I slowly stop talking to them. Or I tell them I can't help with things when they have problems. If you really value the friendship just suck it up. Eventually you might need something that she can help you with. Make sure it is a give and take (not and give, guve, give). :)

Anonymous said...

1. You could sell tomacco. Children are crazy about tobacco, but the government won't let us sell it to them.

2. You should definitely stop being friends with Natalie Sedgewick.

Juji said...

Leave Natalie out of this!!