Friday, February 1, 2008

hair today, gone tomorrow

so this picture is from summer 2005, my very first term at good old BYU. this is when i had nice, long, naturally brown hair. crazy, huh? it was looooong!!

Photobucket

anyways...haha...

then, i dyed my hair red, and cut it a little. it was red for quite a while. here it is when it was long and red:

Photobucket

Photobucket

then i added some black chunks, and it got really really short. maybe even shorter than this:

Photobucket

then i had it brown on top and blonde underneath...














and now...it looks like this!




















anyways, i dont know why i just went through my hair history...but i found some old pictures and i thought it was funny.

1 comment:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I liked that hair history. Thank you for sharing. My hair history is boring...grow it ten inches, cut it, donate it, grow it ten inches more cut it again, donate again. I wish I had cooler hair history.