Friday, January 4, 2008

new years resolutions


1. floss
2. exercise regularly
3. have a killer wedding


there you have it. motivational, eh? haha..

i went to the dentist today. i LOATHE the dentist. the chick was rude, and splashed water all over my face, and ripped my mouth apart. it still hurts. i told the dentist that the girl didnt know the definition of gentle, and turns out the girl was right behind me. oopsies. oh yeah, and my dad works at that office sometimes. ha... yeah...

i was going to put up more of my favorite pictures from my alabama vacation, but for some reason my computer is not currently cooperating..  but dont worry, i will still post them sometime soon!

i go back to utah sunday night, then school starts monday. ugh. and i told my boss id come to work at 8am. maybe i should have taken that morning off...oh well. money is money.

1 comment:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I loathe the dentist as well. So much so that I've had a tooth ache all day, and all I can think is "please go away, I do not want to go to the dentist." Plus, our last dentist was a scam artist and ripped us off, so now i'm even more anti-dentist.