Monday, November 19, 2007

!!!

some pictures of whats waiting for me at home...


the llama, and alpacas. we have a lot. theyre ok.





my dogs!!! poncho via is the little one, and emma is the big one.

they are adorable.


the rabbit. shes neglected. we also have 2 cats, and some chickens and whatnot...



my family of course!! im wicked excited to see them!


(this picture was actually taken in canada, but thats besides the point)




as any intelligent person can tell, im wicked excited to go home. going home for thanksgiving doesnt usually happen since its so short and so expensive. but this is going to be fabulous! me and joshua fly out at midnight, and get into maine wednesday morning. its basically going to be the best vacation ever. and i love thanksgiving. so everything will be lovely.


ahh...sweet sweet vacation!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not going to lie...I'm kind of jealous. I want to go to Maine. I've never been but I want to go. Also, everyone left me in Utah. And I am really sad about this. Maybe I will just go hangout with Karen...

yourstrulydear said...

ew. we miss you, and we are sorry. dont go hang out with that wretched girl. just come up to maine! (and bring jeffrey)

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

you have Llamas! That's awesome! Now I want to come to Maine too!! Have a great time!

yourstrulydear said...

everyone should just come up already... christmas sound good to anyone?