Thursday, September 3, 2009

my obsession...

scenario: me and josh watching the rachel zoe project.

josh: that would be so boring to just style people all day
me: no it wouldn't! i would love it!
josh: but every day, year after year, just looking for new dresses and clothes...
me: sounds like heaven

later...

josh: she has so many clothes. it's worse than you.
me: duh, it's worse than me. she has money.
josh: no but seriously, she has clothes she's never even wore before
me: cuz she has money! i'd be the same way!

point of the story: i love clothes. i wish i had money. i want to work for rachel zoe. the end.


ps: i am now in hate with subway. i got a flatbread sandwich last night and then got food poisoning. talk about feeling crappy...

4 comments:

Liv said...

Amen.

I'm also finding my addiction spreads to furniture. Kev had to talk me out of buying a dining room set from DI tonight. I don't have any room for it, but I thought about buying it, fixing it up and then selling it.

Juji said...

omg, bananas. I die. Love it. Isn't it gorge? I die.

Andhari said...

Omg I love Rachel Zoe's work and I would give anything to work like that..or you know, be a celeb and let her dress me LOL. Her wardrobes are to die for.

Ps. I'm sorry you got food poisoning :( hope you feel better.

Honeybee said...

Hope you feel better soon! Miss ya! :)