Sunday, December 28, 2008

christmas part 2

so my lovely husband got me these gifts. i love them. and we may have opened our presents on christmas eve :] hehe.
an ikea lamp!
tickets to see britney spears in concert!

a hot pink chair from ikea that ive wanted forever.
ta daaaa! so yeah, joshy is good at getting me gifts i like. it was a fun first christmas together. i got him jeans, sweats, sweaters, and had jeff and darci download all the family guys so i could give them to josh too. they were very nice about it. and josh likes them (and so do i)! and now its just fun enjoying vacation and sleeping in. i dont want school to come back!!

2 comments:

Liv said...

Those are such great gifts!

Honeybee said...

Okay, I LOVE that you opened your presents on Christmas Eve! You could not wait, could you? That way you can sleep in on Christmas, right? I will have to remember that one. Also I am so excited that you got your chair!