Wednesday, November 14, 2007

randomness..

1. i hate school. it is taking over my life. im taking 3 tests in the next 5 days. yikes!!!

2. shocktarts are SOUUUUUR! ive been eating some just now in the computer lab and making weird faces and i think joshua is getting embarassed.

3. me and joshua made a list today in ecology of appropriate vs inappropriate pda, and it was pretty funny, and then i drew a picture on the back for my friend and gave her the paper and i forgot that the list was on the back. so i asked for it back and ripped off that part. then we were talking about it while we were walking in the library and joshua was trying not to laugh since the library is all quiet, and i just busted up. and i have a really loud laugh. and i embarrassed him. he ran away from me.

4. im going HOME next week and i am sooooo stoked!! we leave overnight tuesday, and come back saturday. i cannotttttt wait i wish it was tomorrow.

5. i dont want to go to soils lab. it is the worst ever and the TA does not know what hes doing and it just really really sucks. and i usually end up doing something embarrassing like breaking glass, or accidentally knocking stuff over with my butt.

6. we are in the computer lab on the 4th floor. which is the asian floor. i miss amy.

7. me and betsy are going to go to nordstrom rack the next time we get paid. im wicked excited. i have a shopping problem..

8. this week i am in a cooking mood. im making pizza soon, and then im gonna make some sort of delicious dessert for sunday. any requests? these kinds of moods dont always last too long..

9. before my old harddrive had to be completely erased because it sucked at life i had all of the metric albums. and now i dont have any of their music anymore. and i want them. and i dont want to pay for them. so if anyone has metric, or knows someone who has metric, please give it to me because this little scenario is getting a little depressing.

10. i want to go to australia. who wants to pay for me? i need to get a sugardaddy...

4 comments:

Juji said...

I want to go to Australia, but I definately can't pay for it. And i did not run away from you...I just pretended i didn't know you. :)

That's a lie too actually so don't try to say otherwise.
AND, this is the Asian floor and I always study on this floor so no one can accuse me of being a Racist again. Besides, this gives me all my ammunition...

Honeybee said...

That is why you needed the paper back. That is funny. Wish I would have read it before you asked for it back. And don't let Josh fool you. He is totally a sugar daddy. He has so much money. You should ask his aunt maybe if she will pay for you to go. That would be a great Christmas Present. Hmm....wish I had a rich aunt that gave me things.

The Blairs said...

I love shocktarts. THey are my absolute favorite.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Hey, Sunday involves me...I really liked that bread you brought last time, but that's not dessert, but I'd call it dessert if that's what you want to make! Otherwise, I like...pie, or cookies, or cake, or maybe the moods gone so it doesn't matter anyway...